JamWay

Particle Cannon Addon

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1744153435

This addon can be used in events for things such as a prototype weapon, Or can be used in other ways, I just wanted to show this as I found it interesting and it might spice up events if you choose to use it. I don't know if this addon conflicts with anything on the server or if it can be used against players, I am willing to test that with someone.

It works against most NPCs, It works against LFS Vehicles but not our old starwars vehicles.

I couldn't test it with npcs on the server because those aren't available to me on singleplayer.

You can NOT damage yourself, Which makes it especially helpful so an EM doesn't accidentally kill themselves while using it.

Right click to change mode, Left click to use it

Sorry for sound quality in the video its my headset I think.

if the sound quality is terrible I can reupload without my headset.

Feel free to checkout the link while I upload a video of me testing it

Edited by JamWay
  • Like 1

Since is a literally laser coming from the sky this could easily simulate orbital attacks, or as Jamway says Prototype weapons.

I would assume this would be affect players, would also be cool to see like 40 clones run the other direction from a massive laser.

+1 for this, as long as the EM team doesn't abuse it or worse, not use it at all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It looks dope but I worry for two things:

Firstly, how much use would the EM team get out of it? The sky beam from the sky reminds me more of the ships from Halo then anything in Star Wars, It may be used as an experimental weapon, but that would get old/repetitive pretty fast.

Secondly how would something so flashy handle on the server? Not  an expert on the matter, but it doesn't look like it'd be particularly light for a 50+ person server.

I dunno, just hesitant that's all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Angry React 1

I would love to see event masters doing something new and giving them more creative tools is a good start. Flashy shit is awesome +1

3 hours ago, Coric said:

It looks dope but I worry for two things:

Firstly, how much use would the EM team get out of it? The sky beam from the sky reminds me more of the ships from Halo then anything in Star Wars, It may be used as an experimental weapon, but that would get old/repetitive pretty fast.

Secondly how would something so flashy handle on the server? Not  an expert on the matter, but it doesn't look like it'd be particularly light for a 50+ person server.

I dunno, just hesitant that's all.

I don't know how it would handle on a 50+ server, best we can do is test it. And yeah it might get old fast but nukes got old fast too and they are still an interesting addition, Having more tools at their disposal will make it easier on them