Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Andy's Resignation

Nothing really special but I've resigned of being an Event Master, the reason behind this there was a pile of stress building up and becoming a full-time chef in the next 2 years while studying for it can be quite stressful. I did enjoy myself as Event Master, creating the story plot for players. I was able to create amazing events, that I truly hope you've enjoyed. It does suck not being able to create events but that just life. Don't worry, I'll still be playing on the server just not an Event Master anymore.

See you around, Andy.

• Love 1

You were a great EM  and the staff team'll take a major loss without you.

Thank you for everything you have done, hope to see you on the server in the near future.

• Love 1

The chef career path strikes another staff member from our team.

But seriously Andy thank you for contributions to the server and the EM Team, hope to see you around bud.

spacer.png

• Love 1

Seeing this post initially shocked me.
My all-time favourite EM, Andy-pandy, resigning from his spot.
Thank you for all the fantastic events that you hosted and the all-around dedication & commitment you had for the community.
Thank you for consistently putting your hand-up at the last minute to host events when no one else would - then throwing together an event for the community, no matter the consequence.
I'll always remember the event where you let me play as High General Obi-Wan Kenobi - it blew my mind at the time, and since I was so new to the server, it was a special occasion I'll always appreciate.
Best of luck with your career endeavours brother!

• Love 1