Jump to content
Spirit

[Forum] Signature Addon

Recommended Posts

Will it be possible to install some sort of Signature addon? Does this software even have that option? Signatures are a great way to save important info, links and track your past and present server roles. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

it'll just need to formatting edits, since the new forums has messed with it a lil

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, s8ncaat said:

it'll just need to formatting edits, since the new forums has messed with it a lil

Thanks dad.

Share this post


Link to post

idk why it was disabled, I think we disabled it when we were testing stuff; anyways it's back 😎

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, s8ncaat said:

idk why it was disabled, I think we disabled it when we were testing stuff; anyways it's back 😎

Looks to me like BBCode Spoiler Tag formatting isn't working anymore.

 

[Spoiler=Test]

Test

[/Spoiler]

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Spirit said:

Looks to me like BBCode Spoiler Tag formatting isn't working anymore.

 

[Spoiler=Test]

Test

[/Spoiler]

Yeah, I don't believe that's a feature anymore ;( 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, s8ncaat said:

Yeah, I don't believe that's a feature anymore ;( 

I'm sure there's a Forum Addon somewhere :))

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...