Frostiey

Frostiey's PAC3 Application

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79736052

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Frostiey/

Current in-game alias: 501st DSGT B-1114 Humbug

Time Played (Hours): 1944 hours total and 75 hours on Gateway

Are you a donator? (YES/NO)
No but if it means anything I plan to very soon.

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC3 before

Not until around two weeks ago, but now I believe that I have wrapped my head around it to the extent where I believe I am at an intermediate skill-level. 

Why do you want access to PAC3?

At first it was primarily because of the fact that I want to differentiate myself from the rest of the troopers within my sub-company. However, has I learnt more about what could be done with PAC, I wanted to use it to further expand my character's personality and to greatly enhance my roleplaying potential by using the many previously unbeknownst features to me.

How is using PAC3 going to enhance your time on the server?

I strongly believe that PAC is going to enhance my time on the server by giving me more options, and opening up more opportunities with how I can use my character. With PAC, I can customise my character in ways that make it unique to me solely. You can see some of these aspects in the examples I have displayed below, and as you can see, it expresses my characters personality much more than I could without it. With this, I believe that having PAC 3 would greatly enhance my time on the server by dramatically increasing the amount I can effectively roleplay.

PAC3 Examples:

Some very good PACs here, keep in mind creating custom troopers is not allowed in the PAC rules so if you do get PAC I dont recommend using it

• Like 1

Nice looking PACs seems like you put a decent amount of effort into them. If you feel like it and or have the time, try making some unique PACs that differ from something you would normally see on the server.

Other than that nice work.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aussi said:

Some very good PACs here, keep in mind creating custom troopers is not allowed in the PAC rules so if you do get PAC I dont recommend using it

I didn't catch this, is this the limb scale rule? I interpreted that as you couldn't have your arms being smaller or bigger.

2 minutes ago, Frostiey said:

I didn't catch this, is this the limb scale rule? I interpreted that as you couldn't have your arms being smaller or bigger.

I'm sure if it was enforced via forums But its just something that I've heard thats enforced. part of me assumed it was on the forums

• Like 1

I can see that you've put a lot of effort into this application. You can effectively show that you know the essential ins and outs of PAC3, so I'd be fine with chucking you a +1

I know that people like to see even more "original" pacs every time someone new applies, but from what I see here I think you'd do great things with the privilege. 

• Like 1