Nexoit

Chess Tournament Announcement!

I have been thinking for awhile about hosting a tournament for Gateway players, I've decided to start small and host a chess tourny using a knockout style. This post is for player interest. Please comment if you have interest in being in the tournament, you will be added to the list to compete. For those who have asked it is hosted in-game, a schedule and times will be worked out, spectators will be allowed for those interested. It will likely go over multiple days. You have until Wednesday to put your name forward There is a reward for the finalists of the tournament. The reward has been provided by @Simba Thank you for your generosity. 1st place = $25 Steam Card 2nd place = $10 Steam Card 3rd place = $5 Steam Card So players understand the style of knockout I've created this example. [URL]https://gyazo.com/f41760676d8ee5d6e8ccdafa7e2b670d[/URL] Chess tournament expression of interest list: 1 - Nexoit 2 - Argo 3 - Splash 4 - Rippa 5 - Kyroe 6 - Thire 7 - Andy 8 - Bismark 9 - Rover 10 - Storm 11 - Dank 12 - Snow 13 - Blowpa 14 - Miller 15 - Icarus 16 - Spirit 17 - Centurion 18 - Dan 19 - Stone / Jeff 20 - Goatward 21 - Sevens 22 - Linguine 23 - Otis 24 - Gforce 25 - Rein 26 - Rhino 27 - Bueno 28 - hambo 29 - Jarr 30 - Buck 31 - Crossfire 32 - Vyve Edited by Nexoit

Just one thing with the schedule. If possible, is it alright if you keep the games on weekdays before first event and/or in between first and second event and fit extra games on Friday and Saturday nights after third event. Cheers.

I'm the best clone trooper on gateway gaming so I'll have to participate

Just one thing with the schedule. If possible, is it alright if you keep the games on weekdays before first event and/or in between first and second event and fit extra games on Friday and Saturday nights after third event. Cheers.

I'll be posting a reply with an idea on how to work the schedule. If players who are versing cannot attend at a certain time arrangements can be made that suits both players.