Budds

Suggestion - Pointshop Skinned Blasters

Cool and good?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Cool and good?

• Nice and cool
    • I do not like this

This is an addition to a suggestion by JamWay a few weeks ago, found here. http://gatewaygaming.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/new-pointshop-sweps.5457/

I left a comment which didn't get to many people so i'd like to showcase some work i have done over the last two days or so, that being reskinned blasters and the like.

Only DC-15s have been done at the moment, as i believe it to the be core gun that nearly all regiments have, and would not conflict with subregiment roles and such. Tell me what you think - and if you'd be interested in buying one off the pointshop. The top-down images are a little bright so colours might seem funky - sorry.

Might update with new ones as i make them.

7th Sky

JWQhBXRP_o.png

501st Legion

y0bMErrW_o.png

41st Elite Corps

KCE9gbJI_o.png

327th Star Corps

loMJBAWK_o.png

104th Wolfpack Battalion

DrGjpk4K_o.png

Coruscant Guard

J0RCtkT5_o.png

187th Legion

2eSsLUYq_o.png

91st Reconnaissance Corps

C0DN8dEN_o.png

Horn Company

avzEyaTb_o.png

Doom's Unit

GRCyK7Rb_o.png

717th Rescue Corps

OPHQauwh_o.png

38th Armoured Division

itaEZehK_o.png

I also made a few fun miscellaneous skins for those who don't want a regimental blaster. More of these to come.

Bling

loALDfLY_o.png

Nerf or Nothing

ZKofaK2v_o.png

Tally Marks

3sExYjQo_o.jpg

Desert Camo

Q29WE7To_o.jpg

• Like 1

You worked very hard on these and I think they would be a fine reward/buy to add to the pointshop. Appreciate your work Budds thank you :)

What if we could get a sticker system similar to CSGO but star wars stickers and put them on our blasters, (I want to see sev's sniper be covered in tally marks)

These are excellent, this would really justify ones need to use the point shop besides the cross arms and visor. Could also benefit regiments with new players longevity.

What if we could get a sticker system similar to CSGO but star wars stickers and put them on our blasters, (I want to see sev's sniper be covered in tally marks)

this would be like impossible, you'd need an entirely new weapon for every sticker

+1 Yes there is really no other reason not to have this to be honest but yeah ill go spend however much to it cost, but you should bring back the Gold skin.

Their cool and all but not only did cuffs do it first, but they also look out of place and there were not clones running around in the show with gold blasters the last time I checked?? But hey man, it aint my decision

This would be a nice addition to the server and allow for more personalisation for clones. Nice work!

@The_Mainman Not sure about stickers but i can sure chuck some tally marks on a blaster for ya. also a desert camo one I made around the same time [B] Tally Marks [IMG]https://images2.imgbox.com/01/7a/3sExYjQo_o.jpg[/IMG] Desert Camo [IMG]https://images2.imgbox.com/05/b4/Q29WE7To_o.jpg[/IMG] [/B]
  • Like 1

A great addition to the server and well done for taking the time to create them. I would like to see less "regimental" skins and in general just skins that anyone can have if they unlock them. Removes any competition between skins or whatever.

A great addition to the server and well done for taking the time to create them. I would like to see less "regimental" skins and in general just skins that anyone can have if they unlock them. Removes any competition between skins or whatever.

I can't see why not, it adds more flavour to each regiment.

• Like 2

Their cool and all but not only did cuffs do it first, but they also look out of place and there were not clones running around in the show with gold blasters the last time I checked?? But hey man, it aint my decision

there is alot of things you see on the server that you wouldn't see on the show tbh

Stop switching between Third and first person when referring to yourself

Okay, these do indeed approach the line of hard. I'll speak with @Martibo and see if the man could possibly sort something out. Good work Budds!
  • Like 1

there is alot of things you see on the server that you wouldn't see on the show tbh

Yeh but none of them border the line of 2008 Call Of Duty Diamond Camo. I truly could not care less, just don't let it get too out of hand much like the nerf or the bling ones up there.

The only ones I think should be allowed are the regimental ones and even then, the colours should be matched with the models and possibly more subtle. Were playing with blaster rifles here, not off brand Kmart nerf blasters

Stop switching between Third and first person when referring to yourself

Ligmaballs