JamWay

New pointshop sweps

Should more Sweps be added to pointshop to Improve RP?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Should more Sweps be added to pointshop to Improve RP?

• Yes
    • No
    • You're Crazy
    • This would be less beneficial than Beneficial to the server

At the moment we only have 3 Sweps in the pointshop and many have agreed that adding more would benefit the server, I know about that contest and how the winners Swep would be added but what if we did that more often? PAC3 Members could compete to have their best Swep or Animation added to the pointshop for the playerbase to enjoy. I understand the difficulties behind this afterall this is only a suggestion.

How would this benefit the server?

-Player attraction- This could attract more players or make players stay on the server

-PAC3- This would make the PAC3 role more valuable and more beneficial for the server

-Playerbase- The current players would benefit from this

However I understand the server has been having problems recently and this might be a future project but please consider this

One rule would be that only sweps that improve RP can be added

But I want your thoughts! Do you think these should be added or do you think its silly? I am open to all feedback.

My question is, what sorts of sweps? Are you talking animations, weapons, grenades etc?

If you’re talking animation sweps like the cross arm, I don’t think adding middle finger or surrender is a good idea

i am refering to sweps like what the PAC3 members have been making lately.

Arm fold

I have seen some holster sweps

Some saluting sweps

Obviously sweps that don't contribute to the server or rude sweps won't be added. And I thought those were already banned for PAC3

Only respected or trusted people get PAC3 as it is. If anyone was to do something rude they would immediately be kicked from the contest.

i am refering to sweps like what the PAC3 members have been making lately.

Arm fold

I have seen some holster sweps

Some saluting sweps

Obviously sweps that don't contribute to the server or rude sweps won't be added. And I thought those were already banned for PAC3

Only respected or trusted people get PAC3 as it is. If anyone was to do something rude they would immediately be kicked from the contest.

I think you're referring to having animations in the PAC3 Pointshop, I dont think we can make those sweps but they have to be binded to certain keys to work. otherwise you'll have your arms crossed forever

I think you're referring to having animations in the PAC3 Pointshop, I dont think we can make those sweps but they have to be binded to certain keys to work. otherwise, you'll have your arms crossed forever

We could possibly commission something like this, I have been looking for more things to put in the weapons/sweps tab, I'll look into getting some made and maybe even adding some exclusive weapons added as well, things like DC-17's, grenades etc, they'll all be expensive however as It's a reward for playing a lot.

I understand it could ve difficult or tricky but if it can be done without costing the server I say why not? The server needs to be spruced up a bit to increase activity.

I understand it could ve difficult or tricky but if it can be done without costing the server I say why not? The server needs to be spruced up a bit to increase activity.

I wouldn't say Pointshop weapons does that

Pointshop Weapons can be an interesting Idea, Other servers do that and I am pretty sure the old game mode had them as well? (can't remember was only on that game mode for a week)

As long as the pricing is right should be fine

Yea can see a few players saving up their pointshop points for a DC15s made of gold or something, or even have regimental coloured ones - similar to to old low poly "bling wars" guns.