Brillz

ZBRILLZ TS UNBAN APPEAL

Your TS3 Name: ZBRILLZ

Unique ID (Optional but helpfull):

Date of Ban:21/12/2018

Length of Ban: 7 days

Reason For The Ban:Lying to get unbanned as s8n told me he would unban me later but i was inpatient and dident wait for him to get on to unban me the original ban was for being a bully to kelthun kicking him out of a channel

Why should you be unbanned? (1 Paragraph Minimum): I understand why and what i did wrong it was not the right action to go out and lie to shenpai, i should have just waited for when s8n comes on which is my fault and i was just acting like a idiot as i wanted to talk to mates, i also think that when i got banned originally it was for a good reason . i understand now and realise what this punishment really was for and how i am in the wrong in both situations. i will not lie to staff ever again when it comes to situations like this i hope you accept my apologie i and deeply sorry it will not happen again

Your TS3 Name: ZBRILLZ

dust went and added more stories saying i called him a pedophile which i have never said such thing so that is one of the main reasons to add up on top of my ban which i still think is a lie as i have only talked to dust a few times.

What in the hell? do you even remeber our convo last night, this is actual so confusing and just digging a bigger hole for yourself, I was reading through this and it seemed genuine, until I got to this part, you have thrown things way out of context here and its actually concerning.

What in the hell? do you even remeber our convo last night, this is actual so confusing and just digging a bigger hole for yourself, I was reading through this and it seemed genuine, until I got to this part, you have thrown things way out of context here and its actually concerning.

i relised that probably could have brought it up on a different topic not here i have removed it.

If you got banned for lying to try to get unbanned as the reason for the extended ban, isn't it kinda strange to appeal for a removal/shortening of a ban for trying to get a shorter ban?

Just my opinion really though

You've lied to me many times now and every time you've considered it a joke and told me that I should chill out.

You don't deserve to be unbanned and you should simply wait out the 7 days and hopefully by the end you'll have learned your lesson.

Just from how you presented yourself in your sit with dust and I there is no way you should come back until you understand that you can't do things and just say its a joke, its like a YouTube prankster that goes and cusses and insults people and then just says its a prank, its not a prank you are just being a goose. -1.