The_Mainman

Morning Event Initiative

Due to the incoming school holidays, I will officially be hosting at least one event every morning that will begin between 10:30 and 11am Server time from Tommorow till Next Friday.

For those who like myself, find it challenging to get on in the evenings but would like to play events.

These events will follow the Battleship Sword we captured on Friday last week. These events will be Stealth/Infiltration based, using the ship to begin each event.

If there is popular demand and an availability of event staff, this may continue past next week.

You know, good on you for taking the initiative to do this, but it's like you should probably spend your mornings not playing gmod tbh lol, spend time with your family instead of trying to be a Virtual clone trooper that shoots NPC droids.

It's lowkey gay

You know, good on you for taking the initiative to do this, but it's like you should probably spend your mornings not playing gmod tbh lol, spend time with your family instead of trying to be a Virtual clone trooper that shoots NPC droids.

It's lowkey gay

whats the dif between doing that in the mornings or the afternoon wha

Great initiative, just be sure that you don't burn yourself out. Your family/friends probably want to spend time with you during your holidays as well so keep that in mind.

whats the dif between doing that in the mornings or the afternoon wha

The difference is you haven't just woken up and decided "Let me Gateway Game, fuck interacting with my family or doing productive shit." By the time the afternoon comes around you've had family interactions and such and then you can chill out play games, run events.

The difference is you haven't just woken up and decided "Let me Gateway Game, fuck interacting with my family or doing productive shit." By the time the afternoon comes around you've had family interactions and such and then you can chill out play games, run events.

I legit forgot holidays where near and see where you are coming at, I dont go to school anymore so I got no idea when these holidays are.

This is very noble of you to do, just try not to get burned out from doing one everyday

I don't go to school, but I work everyday all of prime time, at least til the weekend, this is just so people can do things in the morning. Also burning out is not my issue ATM, I like hosting events, just life makes it hard. I was just acknowledging incoming holidays for students is all.

I'd probably do an in-game vote, people sometimes like to get on and doing training or even building early in the morning.

Don’t think I could play a pure 10 hours of Gateway, much prefer playing other games in the morning tbh.

Tuesday: Troopers fought droid Infiltration teams Al over the ship, repelling enemy forces

Wednesday: The CIS boarded and targetted our hangar and bridge, trying to cut off our ability to defend ourselves, once boarding failed, troopers took control of port and starboard turrets and destroyed CIS Frigates in broadside actions.

Thursday: Assasin Hunt on Coruscant, an Assasin will target a critical meeting of Republic Command

Friday: Experimental weapons training on an outerim space station...

Don’t think I could play a pure 10 hours of Gateway, much prefer playing other games in the morning tbh.

It differs with everyone. Some people can get on at 10 am and get off at like 2am. Others only get on for event times.

• Like 2

It differs with everyone. Some people can get on at 10 am and get off at like 2am. Others only get on for event times.

Pretty much my exact situation atm, cause boss got me rostered for all of prime time for like 3 weeks, aside from days off