Noc

NPCs within events

Most irritating NPC to face off against in events? (2 choices)  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Most irritating NPC to face off against in events? (2 choices)

• Battledroid/default hostile NPCs
    • High Health NPCs
    • NPC Aircraft
    • Manhacks/Turrets
    • Antlions
    • Zombies
    • Other

Discuss NPCs within events here.

Which ones make you go "Ah crap.", which ones make you want to hide behind a new naive CT? Which ones generally get on your nerves? Share your thoughts.

Ok I have to put a post down for this. High Health NPC's are used from what I've seen Horribly and there is no other way to put this.

I am not talking about sith / dark jedi with 20k hp. That's excepted its a force user and its prob's gonna deal with jedi and all the troopers.

I am talking about commando and tactical droids which have 5k HP , this spreads to other event NPC's which if you find them and you have less than the entire army behind you your dead.

The reason why I hate these SOOO much is because it just 100% chance of death with no way out of it. You see that single commando droid? yea its gonna be tougher but I have me and my 5 other friends shooting at it oh we are all shooting at it and it isnt dying oh it just wiped out my squad oh I came across it again and the same thing happens again and again AND AGAIN. And the worse part (mainly from tactical droids) there is just no way to beat them unless the EM stands still and pretty much says kill me.

So it just makes it frustrating to deal with.

A couple of examples

3 RC

Me Heavy Demo (Z6)

FI Medic Sniper

Campbell Trainee at the time

we where flanking the CIS forces near a bunch of containers where in that area was at least 1 tactical droid and 2 Commando droids 1 had a sniper

we went up there.... and after firing all 250 z6 rounds plus sniper from fie and fire from Campbell the tactical droid didn't even budge and killed us all. See I recon 3 RC could deal with a tactical droid hell 5 clone troopers flanking and close team work could take it down, it had so much hp we couldn't even kill it but in the end didn't know what happened to it.

Then because we couldn't get close to them to do our job we spent the entire event just sniping one of the commando droids which had its own sniper.... which it used to snipe us and kill us where we couldn't even kill it right until the end of the event where we killed it.... it took a entire event to kill it that is not fun that is tedious and honestly kind dumb.

I understand the event characters need to be a bit stronger than 100hp but like come on. I am 90% sure there is a sheet with all this stuff now on it and I am pretty sure commando droids get about 500HP on it, Which is alot better as a in a group of 3 EC's playing smart can deal alot of damage but still feel fair if they get flanked or caught out in the open so its not just a scenario above where

Everyone is shooting at it and it still kills all of us

Just my thoughts and gripes with the Very high hp EC's

Have good day :p

Ok I have to put a post down for this. High Health NPC's are used from what I've seen Horribly and there is no other way to put this.

I am not talking about sith / dark jedi with 20k hp. That's excepted its a force user and its prob's gonna deal with jedi and all the troopers.

I am talking about commando and tactical droids which have 5k HP , this spreads to other event NPC's which if you find them and you have less than the entire army behind you your dead.

The reason why I hate these SOOO much is because it just 100% chance of death with no way out of it. You see that single commando droid? yea its gonna be tougher but I have me and my 5 other friends shooting at it oh we are all shooting at it and it isnt dying oh it just wiped out my squad oh I came across it again and the same thing happens again and again AND AGAIN. And the worse part (mainly from tactical droids) there is just no way to beat them unless the EM stands still and pretty much says kill me.

So it just makes it frustrating to deal with.

A couple of examples

3 RC

Me Heavy Demo (Z6)

FI Medic Sniper

Campbell Trainee at the time

we where flanking the CIS forces near a bunch of containers where in that area was at least 1 tactical droid and 2 Commando droids 1 had a sniper

we went up there.... and after firing all 250 z6 rounds plus sniper from fie and fire from Campbell the tactical droid didn't even budge and killed us all. See I recon 3 RC could deal with a tactical droid hell 5 clone troopers flanking and close team work could take it down, it had so much hp we couldn't even kill it but in the end didn't know what happened to it.

Then because we couldn't get close to them to do our job we spent the entire event just sniping one of the commando droids which had its own sniper.... which it used to snipe us and kill us where we couldn't even kill it right until the end of the event where we killed it.... it took a entire event to kill it that is not fun that is tedious and honestly kind dumb.

I understand the event characters need to be a bit stronger than 100hp but like come on. I am 90% sure there is a sheet with all this stuff now on it and I am pretty sure commando droids get about 500HP on it, Which is alot better as a in a group of 3 EC's playing smart can deal alot of damage but still feel fair if they get flanked or caught out in the open so its not just a scenario above where

Everyone is shooting at it and it still kills all of us

Just my thoughts and gripes with the Very high hp EC's

Have good day :p

Although I do agree, NPCs are ECs are relatively different. Just pointing that out. But yeah all the same, incredibly high healthed anything can be rather irritating, that is a good point.

Theres no point in using high health droids as they were used before when people had high health and were pushing too fast.

I'm surprised high health droids are still on the server.

NPC Aircraft is a pain in the ass. Without pilots all they do is just force us to take cover or die (vultures randomly bombing players). If pilots came back in and they were a pilot job, that would be fine. As long as they don't target us until the pilots are down that would be fine. Also zombies are way too weak. They just walk slowly towards you and do low damage (However I do like the faster zombies)

Theres no point in using high health droids as they were used before when people had high health and were pushing too fast.

I'm surprised high health droids are still on the server.

they aren't

technically they're there but they're broken as

High HP Droids, bug's and those re-skinned combine gunship's are all pretty washed up

I'd like to make a case for the Ship Npcs.

Soo for some reason people use the hyena bombers which will basically only bomb you when they should be using the vulture droids as they do very little damage and very rarely will even hit you but still make the battlefield feel real and stressful.

Idk why peeps are only using Hyena bombers but I'll address it in the EM meeting.

I'd like to make a case for the Ship Npcs.

Soo for some reason people use the hyena bombers which will basically only bomb you when they should be using the vulture droids as they do very little damage and very rarely will even hit you but still make the battlefield feel real and stressful.

Idk why peeps are only using Hyena bombers but I'll address it in the EM meeting.

Hyena bombers are what we use when we want to kill the entire server when we get really angry and lose our cool ;), But seriously they shouldn't be used

Honestly, the only Issue I have with NPC's is when there's never any unique NPC's used (such as nova company, or mandolorians, hell even SBD's) And eveh high health droids would be nice, but only when supplementing the regular droids, not just spamming the higher health ones.