ItsGary

Map Rotations

Do you want rotations?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want rotations?

• Yes
    • No

Regarding Shenpai's previous post about map rotations I will chuck a quick vote and a few options for times and map choices for people to discuss in the comments. If you don't like the idea of anything in this post please voice your opinion! This is here for the Senior EM team to improve your time on the server!

Rotations:

We have a few options here;

-We could go back to the old system of Monday after the 8:30 we go to a rotation map then Tuesday after the Commanders Meeting we chuck it back to the Venator, Friday after the 8:30 we go to a rotation map then Saturday after the Commanders Meeting we chuck back to the venator.

-We just randomly go to a rotation map or perhaps stay on one that we did an event on.

-You guys can comment a different system you want in the comments below.

Rotation Maps:

We have a couple of maps that can be used for a rotation then we have some that wasn't the intended purpose, but we have done before.

Proper Rotation Maps:

-Baocorra

-Kamino

-Republic base

Maps that have been used as a rotation but weren't really designed to be:

-Vyten

-Outtercanals

I'd prefer to not do Republic Base, pretty sure I'm going to remove it, people have connecting issues + It's just not a very good map in regards to layout etc, I'm looking to get more base maps made for rotations and events though.

If we do rotations I just want lore and reason as to why were there. Before we'd just change maps because the EM needed to but I believe Navy should be pushed to coordinate and decide what map we see next based on RP.

If we do rotations I just want lore and reason as to why were there. Before we'd just change maps because the EM needed to but I believe Navy should be pushed to coordinate and decide what map we see next based on RP.

So you are proposing a system were we have maybe a few events and RP leading up to going to this area, instead of just "oh yeah we are going here every Saturday because why not."?

So you are proposing a system were we have maybe a few events and RP leading up to going to this area, instead of just "oh yeah we are going here every Saturday because why not."?

Yeah basically. Em's good legit just say once sentence leading up to a location and it'd allow navy to expand that and do something with it.

Would you be against having set days for rotations but we still bring in the Pre map change RP stuff to give it more purpose.

Hmmmmmmmmm

If we had way more maps then we do right now then I would be fairly happy to yes. Hopefully, S8n and Cuffs can help out with that.