Shenpai

Thoughts on map rotations.

We've been swapping maps a lot lately and trying to attribute more rp into why were moving. I personally love it as the venator for the most part is already quite generic.

Navy seem to enjoy it more because it allows for more RP.

Any else have negatives or positives?

Keeps a fresh variety but it also encourages ems to do bug stuff and I hate bug stuff.

Keeps a fresh variety but it also encourages ems to do bug stuff and I hate bug stuff.

#NoMoreBugs I agree

I think its good, I just wished that we stayed on different maps for a bit longer

I think its good, I just wished that we stayed on different maps for a bit longer

I agree, perhaps make the rotations longer, otherwise enjoy it a lot

should be every Tuesday and Saturday ( old rotation) we go on a different map to spice it up

I like it to, especially when it intertwines with the previous or current event. I aLsO lOvE bUgS!!!1!!

I quite like the map rotations especially when they have a purpose. Maybe setting certain days as rotation days so that we aren't just randomly swapping to a different map.

Something that @Cuffs brought up to me was bringing back map rotations, but each map had a set of tasks that had to be completed before we could move on to the next map.

Map rotation's cool, and Cuffs idea sounds hecking incredible.

Also, I don't mind the occasional bug event, as long as the bugs are more in depth than "We seem to have disturbed the native wildlife"

It would be much like a campaign, however, there would be no set times for events, EM's having different regiments running missions based upon numbers and speciality which would overall come together to compleat an overall objective ie. Restoring order to a planet.

that be very interesting concept... hmmmm EM team gotta plan alot for that