Remi

Remi's Graphic Designer Application

Graphic Designer Application Template

If you have any experience in graphic design, you have the ability to apply that skill and help out Gateway. You will have free reign over what you make, however, It'll be up to the Executive Staff to decide what artwork will be used for what. Your work will be recognized and hard and long word is greatly respected regardless.

Checklist:

Steam Profile Link:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/simplyremi

In-Game Name: ARC General A-12 Remi

Teamspeak Name: Remi

Questions:

What programs do you use to create artwork?

Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Cinema4D and Blender

How experienced are you in Graphic Design?

I'm doing my Bachelors Degree of Design at university and have done Media subjects since Year 9. Oh yeah I also joined a COD Clan called TeamByExample in 2014 so holla at me

What is your preferred art style?

Minimalistic and simple. I try not to overdo it and I don't dabble in 3D too much.

Why do you want to be a graphic designer?

I've been doing graphic for quite a while and I thought to myself why not give it a shot? So here I am. Just know University work will take priority over Gateway.

TOS:

It's important to recognize that IF you become a Graphic Designer for Gateway Gaming, the content you possibly provide is for the use on Gateway Gaming ONLY. If you are caught distributing any content without the permission of the Executive Staff team, you will be community banned.

Do you agree to this?

Yeah sure cuzzy

Artwork Showcase:

Please provide examples of some of your artwork (2-3 Items):

https://imgur.com/a/JcjRSlD

Lost most of my work when I got them viruses but oh well. These will suffice until next week when I finish my infographic. Quite old work but yeet.

nice artwork Remi, I believe you'll be a great asset to the future team; I'll wait on some community feedback. :cool:

nice artwork Remi, I believe you'll be a great asset to the future team; I'll wait on some community feedback. :cool:

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY? (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`) ^̮^

Some of the art is quite meh at the bottom, but as it goes up, it gets pretty damn good.

I'm no Picasso or Van Gogh, but I think that Remi's art looks pretty great especially considering that this is his older works.

Some of the art is quite meh at the bottom, but as it goes up, it gets pretty damn good.

I'm no Picasso or Van Gogh, but I think that Remi's art looks pretty great especially considering that this is his older works.

I agree, there is much good artwork, some may not be good at others but it shows how it has improved

Oh yeah I also joined a COD Clan called TeamByExample in 2014 so holla at me

hire him now

Thing is, the art at the bottom he made from scratch (from what I know) and didn't use pre existing pictures he actually drew all that. Either way he would be good at what ever the server needs

How are you at doing short animated logos?

Animated has never ever been my thing. But fuck it could probably learn it.