Papawade

Unban Application

Your In game name: 3883 Pope

Your steam id: STEAM_0:0:90421027

Who banned you: A-36 'Hangman' (Dan)

Reason for ban:

No intent to be trained/rp after many warnings

why we should unban you: ( 1 Paragraph minimum )

I got banned by Hangman because he was abusing. I was minging at the start not gonna even lie the he gives me a warning saying if your not careful I will have to give you a 30 min vacations and me minging for the time I said I was the owner as a joke. After A little while he gives me another warning saying the same thing but I minged for like 2 mins more then get this. Then I got a gun (pistol) and I thought the train gave it to me but then I got a rocket laucher. Now the rocket launcher could shoot 4 at a time and I was like ooooo he he he but then I said I won't because I want to get trained. But then I got stripped from all my weapons and thought my game was broken but that was not true is was an admin abusing because then I got a rocket launcher again and trying to switch off it by clicking I fire a rocket launcher and get banned.

@Dan could give insight to this uh, ban appeal I suppose? Also, we have a section for reporting staff abuse. Just remember that banning you is not abuse whilst and if you make the report. [URL]http://www.gatewaygaming.net.au/forum/index.php?forums/report-a-staff-member.65/[/URL]

If the ban was for 30 minutes then you should be currently unbanned and able to rejoin the server.

Please make sure when you come back to get trained and behave properly. I will discuss the situation that occurred with getting a m202 and etc.