Marvin

Hi. I need help with Teamspeak

Client Side or Server Side problem ?!  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Client Side or Server Side problem ?!

• Client Side
    • Server problem ?!

If other people are having the same issue then its server side. Not much I can do right now internets been out for weeks.

Give reinstalling ts a try and see if that works or have you already tried that?

Give reinstalling ts a try and see if that works or have you already tried that?

I've already Tried that. Didn't work. I also tried Clear Cache, but im not sure if it is helping or not xD

• Like 1

Has this only been happening recently? What have you done they may have caused errors? I don't really know if we can help unless we know the reason.

Has this only been happening recently? What have you done they may have caused errors? I don't really know if we can help unless we know the reason.

Sorry for late reply. My PC was broken and I went to Singapore :p

It happened the night before I made this post. And I tried to fix the "Loading Image" by clearing the cache.

It didn't work so I went to sleep. The next morning when I woke up and get on TS, I see this!

(I think clearing cache deleted the server icons since I can see the new tags (E.g "The cold one" )but I'm not familiar with TeamSpeak... )

• Like 1