Graves

Teamspeak Changelog

Hello children and other people,

So yeah I am going to be keeping track of all the major updates I have made to the TS as some weirdos wanted to know what was going on with me editing a bunch of shit both yesterday and today.

Update 1:

Guests 'n' Shit:

So VPNs exist, that sort of sucks for TS servers (/servers in general) seeing as almost every time we ban someone for a very legitimate reason they come back with a VPN and decide to start doing whatever it was again. Basically I have made it so;

- Guests can only poke Guests

- Guests can only use Push to Talk

- Guests can only join the public channels (No Donator or Staff channels)

- Guests cannot see into staff channels

These few simple changes have already helped massively, you will no longer get mic spammers in your private areas and you cannot be harassed through poke. However if for some reason you want guests to be able to join your channel (really don't recommend) just poke me in Ts or reply to the thread with the name of the channel you want to be open to the minges of the world (Btw you obviously have to own the channel for this to happen.)

Dang Regulars:

Seeing as Guest has been nerfed to shit I thought it would be good to state officially how to get both regular and Verified user.

Regular - To recieve the 'Regular' tag on the TS you can either use the TS enough so that the TS Staff know who you are and feel you have no intention of minging or by being vouched for by a fully Verified User.

Verified User - To become a 'Verified User' you must already have the 'Regular' tag as the steps to becoming a 'Verified User' are not very complicated. To become a 'Verified User' you must create a Forum account and be a part of the Gateway Gaming steam group. Once you have completed both of these steps poke a TS Staff member and ask to be Verified, once you have given them your Forum and Steam Account details they will give you the tag asap.

Ps. If you need any clarification poke me on TS or Steam message me and I will try and get back to you.

• Like 4

You get an extra like!, because you wanted one, cus, well, i dunno, it helps you feel secure or something.

You get an extra like!, because you wanted one, cus, well, i dunno, it helps you feel secure or something.

Aye lmao no stooge told me people liked the change and I asked how the fuck he knew, short story shorter I memed that I needed to farm likes and I am not getting enough ;-; why you have to bully for my bad memes.

• Like 3

Aye lmao no stooge told me people liked the change and I asked how the fuck he knew, short story shorter I memed that I needed to farm likes and I am not getting enough ;-; why you have to bully for my bad memes.

If you need for likes look no further. I just dropped 2

Farmed enough yet? :)

Farmed enough yet? :)

Yeah son, I now have equal most points on the forums, life is good, sad thing is I can't delete these posts because it will put me down a few likes ;-;

• Like 2