Graves

All the broken things.

Hello people of the forums,

Pretty much I have stooges perms to fix any broken ranks and or just general bad things about the Ts3 Server. I have already made some headway with the TS Adminge tag and verified user being able to move guests but It is a shit tonne of effort to look through every tag and channel so I come asking for your aid. If you have noticed any weird things about the TS please reply to this thread with specifics and I will try to get to them asap.

Thankyou in advance.

- Graves the Forum and Ts3 Guy

Ahh slight problem. I have yet to get my Fuckboy tag which I believe is deserved. But in all seriousness you should look at fixing the Head Admin tags and such. Some have power to ban and others don't. Quite brokeded.

Ahh slight problem. I have yet to get my Fuckboy tag which I believe is deserved. But in all seriousness you should look at fixing the Head Admin tags and such. Some have power to ban and others don't. Quite brokeded.

Fair enough will look into it and try and balance Head-Head, Senior - Senior. Danke Schoen.

Edit: Basic Fix Doneso, Potential changes to power so there is an actual structure soon, up to stooge though.

Head EM = Head Admin, Senior EM = Senior Admin

All can ban for 1 day, Senior cannot ban Head anymore.

Can you update tags for 22nd

You mean like the pictures? I can give it a whirl but like what was the problem? Are they the wrong phase or something.