Do you have Teamspeak 3 Installed?
Do you enjoy helping other people?
Are you willing to test your stress?
Age? (Minimum of 14 years of age.):
List your current playtime (Minimum of 80 Hours): (Click Here)
Overall playtime 2000+ hours.
Are you willing to learn new ways to approach situations?
Do you have any active warns?
Do you have a problem with any of our current staff members?
Steam Profile Link:
Current in game alias / rank:
How known are you on a scale of 1-10 (10 being everyone knows you):
I wouldn't be able to comment specifically, however my last time playing i'd say a 8-9.
How will you becoming a moderator make an impact on the community?
Staff is being sought out for Imperial currently, taking me would save having to steal more clonewars moderators which could end up impacting that server. I have a wide range of administrating experience and have dealt with majority of scenarios with a professional manner. Overall, the server will need all the help it can get upon release and to ensure a smooth release is evident. Having experienced ex-staff members like myself would allow for the server to have said smooth release.
Do you believe you're able to deal with individuals and situations in a completely unbiased manner?
110%, I banned @Tanker
Do you use our Teamspeak server often?
Do you understand that as a member of the Staff Team, your position may be subject to change and / or termination should you not be performing to the degree stipulated?
1. A user is RDMing and insulting other users. You are the only staff available to deal with the situation. What do you do?
I'd firstly ensure I am in !administrate and !goto (accused) to spectate what is exactly happening. Upon arrival and brief spectating I would !tp (user) to a secluded location and ask the accused "Why are you RDMing and insulting other users?". From this, the situation can go two ways.
1) If their response is "Nah mate" > Through the use of logs and victims I would gather evidence, after obtaining the evidence I would proceed to speak to the then guilty user and explain to him the rules of the server alongside why it is unacceptable for this behaviour to continue. In the situation where this ends up going smoothly i'd let the user off with both a verbal and active warning (!warn (user) RDM | Insulting players.)
2) If their response is "Yeah sorry mate, will never happen again!!" > In this instance i'd ensure all parties are mediated correctly and reach a final verdict that allows everyone involved to walk off freely and without further issues. After reaching a verdict, i'd !warn (user) RDM | Insulting players. and reassure the guilty player to not carry out this act again or harsher consequences would apply.
2. A user has contested a warn you have given him and proceeds to verbally abuse you, what do you do?
Ensuring I am in a private and secure location i'd !tp (user) and demonstrate effective communication between myself and the user instantaneously to ensure cooperation and verbal abuse would be limited within this sit. After eliminating the negativity i'd proceed to ask what the user exactly wants out of this scenario so we'd both be on the same page. If evidence can be displayed on how the warn may have been invalid then I would apologise and have his warn removed. However, if the warn was valid then I would explain how the warn is valid. If the user continues to argue their point across a unbais third party would be eligible to join the sit and give their opinion on the warn which would hopefully give the user enough information on how the warn was originally valid.
3. A user has threatened to DDos and take down the server. What do you do?
Upon hearing about this matter i'd immediately !tp (user) to a private area and discuss the problem with the user, if they cannot provide effective communication and their intentions seem to just 'DDoS' the server then i'd !ban (user) and contact higher tiered staff and provide notes where necessary.
4. A Brigadier and Captain are arguing in front of debrief. It is getting quite heated. The context to the argument is unknown to you. What do you do?
Firstly i'd reassure both parties PTS is active, if this fails to work and the argument continues then I would !tp (users) away from the briefing and to a private location. At this point i'd look to mediate their problem through a discussion and find the best outcome for all parties. After mediating and successfully reaching a final outcome which is beneficial for both parties i'd proceed to tell both players that they're considered role models and continue to talk about how they should save these problems for discord, meetings or whatever it may be just away from the community as it comes off as toxic behaviour. Assuming both parties agree, i'd ask for them to seek out players who may have been affected in this scenario and get them to apologise for their toxic behaviour.
5. A Cadet has been complaining and wandering around because he hasn't been trained yet. He doesn't appear to have any intent to role play. What do you do?
I would !goto (user) and begin to talk to him as if he was a standard trooper. At this point, friendliness is vital for a newer player and i'd either assign a SGT+ or train the cadet myself. His behaviour seems to be the key factor on why the cadet is being neglected and therefore i'd reassure both the cadet and training SGT that if anything is needed I am available through staff chat and standardised messaging.
It is very common for people to join the server and have no intent to roleplay due to neglect and terrible interactions. As a moderator I would strive to help provide a suitable environment which would allow more players to be given that opportunity to maximise their overall potential on starwarsrp!!!
Imperial RP provides the community with another source of entertainment which in has led to many old players returning. I would thoroughly enjoy being part of the staff team especially for this project as the timeline and server concept really sparks my interests.
However, for the past month I have undergone testing for my HSC and have also had multiple real life events come up during that period which led to me having to disband Skirata. As my activity wasn't the best in my late run as Kal i'd like who will attempt to use it against me to speak to me first as a discussion on why my activity fluctuated so much would 110% change your perception.
Anyway, enough with the boring shit, I hope you enjoyed reading the application and I appreciate all feedback!