Thanks for your opinions, btw I'm Kal Skirata and I guess I partly represent ARC, idk if my responses will please you or not but yolo.
1. As long as I've been on the server, the ARC have by default have had the best equipment. Every time a regiment is changed or added, ARCs kits have been edited to be functionally superior. (For example, the RC gun was recently nerfed, just so the Westar could be better) Why?
That's a fair enough assumption, ARC in lore are given good equipment, the Westar in particular. Actually the old Westar we had did more damage than the current one we have now, so we actually got nerfed. The only upsides is a better scope I guess.
2. Why is the grappling hook exclusive to ARC? Come to think of it I don't think I've really ever seen an ARC using one in any form of lore. It takes away a really great tool from all of the other squads and branches, just to reserve it for ARC.
ARC in lore have grappling hooks, in the 2003 Clone Wars series they used them. Fives used a grapple hook also. The reason why ARC allowed to use them is because they go through a traineeship that goes for few weeks. They have earnt it, and won't abuse it, other regiments in the past that have been given grapples have abused them extensively.
3. There were 100 AARC in total. Proportionally to the server there is a possible 15/85 players. 691,200,000 was the supposed size of the GAR. Who thought 15 slots was a good idea?
Slot sizes have increased and decreased over time. Executive staff are the ones that deal with Regiment slot sizes, wasn't my decision.
4. In some forms of Lore, weren't Republic Commandos of an equal or higher standard than ARC? It would be an unrealistic change to switch them around or something, but getting this community to admit there's no reason to have ARC the way it is is my goal here.
RC are good as a squad whereas ARC are good as individuals. Both have very interesting lore and both are very elite in lore. ARC have made a strong foundation in the community whereas RC haven't.
5. Why do they Pac3 themselves to be so much taller? WE ARE CLONES i.e we are identical in every aspect in a CLONE army. Sure you can be as genetically enhanced as possible, but extra training from jango and a lack of inhibition does not make you 3 feet taller. It looks ridiculous.
Yeah I agree that the pac looks sorta wack. However in the comics ARC troopers were a lot bigger than other clones. Since Alpha and Null were created before the other masses of clones and since they are genetically enhanced they aren't entirely identical.
Thank you for your opinions, idk if this will help or if it will correct your view.