Do you have TS3 Installed?
Do you enjoy helping other people?
Are you willing to test your stress?
List your current playtime: (Click Here)
415 Hours https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/188.8.131.52:27400/top_players/?query=mongo
Are you willing to learn new ways to approach situations?
Do you have a problem with any of our current staff members?
Not at all
Steam Profile Link:
Current in game alias:
Lieutenant Mongo | Agent Loid
How known are you on a scale of 1-10 (10 being everyone knows you):
How will you becoming a moderator make an impact on the community?
I'm currently very active on the server and would hope to reduce ticket times, I've also been CG most of my time on the sever and would hope I knew how to deal with mingy behavior (although I know its very different in a moderator position)
Do you use our Teamspeak server often?
I have started using it a lot more recently
1. A user is RDMing and Insulting other users. You are the only staff available to deal with the situation. What do you do?
Firstly, if it was only reported that they are RDMing I would need evidence and would !goto [player] to see if they were. If they were I would then !jailtp [player] and get their side of the story as well as checking their past !warns [player] to see if there is any recent similar warns. After they've told me their side of the story I would check /logs to see if it is true. If they were just randomly RDMing and it wasn't in self defense or for a valid reason I would !warn [player] RDMing and Insulting others. After I would !return [player] and continue to monitor them to see if the behavior continues.
2. A group of users have confronted you and explain how another user was breaking some server rules earlier (RDMing and Climb SWEP abusing). The users threaten that they want immediate action otherwise they will leave the server. What do you do?
I would firstly ask them to remain patient and that I would do my best to help them, I would then check the accused users /logs to see if they had actually RDMed. If they had I would !bring [player] and ask for their side of the story. If it is clear that they just RDMed for no reason I would !warn [player] RDMing and climbswep abuse. If there was no evidence of RDM in /logs I would ask the group if any of them could provide evidence of the climbswep abuse which would warrant either a !warn or a verbal warn. I would also verbally warn them about lying to staff which wastes their time.
3. A user has threatened to DDos and take down the server. What do you do?
I would firstly immediately !ban [player] 0 threats to DDOS the server. I would then notify higher ranking staff and explain the situation. I would also shadowplay the incident to provide as evidence.
4. A Commander and Lieutenant are arguing in front of debrief. It is getting quite heated. The context to the argument is unknown to you. What do you do?
I would firstly remind them that PTS is active (staying in character) to see if I can snap them out of it and defuse the situation. If this fails to work I would break character and !bring [players] away from debrief. I would tell remind them that they shouldn't be arguing in front of people especially at such high ranks and let them know that if it continues I would be handing out !warns.
5. A Cadet has been complaining and wandering around because he hasn't been trained yet. He seems like a minge to you and you're not sure if he is really here to play. What do you do? I would !bring [player] back to the cadet room and explain that they cannot leave the room until after they have been trained. I would then try get someone to train them so I could watch from a distance to see if they showed any mingy behavior towards the trainer. If noone volunteered to train the cadet I would train them myself to see if they showed any mingy behavior towards myself.